- For the grown-ups, your race registration includes a finish line beer (heck yea!), that is redeemable in the Oktoberfest Village Beer Garden. Must be 21+ with valid ID.
- Your race registration does NOT include admission into the Tasting Garden. You will have to purchase a Tasting Garden ticket.
- Registration also includes a rad Oktoberfest t-shirt (guaranteed when you pre-register by Thursday, September 18, 2014, otherwise while supplies last... which is the nice way of saying if you want a dang shirt, you better sign up early).
Beer Garden Finish Line & MOViN Rehab Party
Did we mention that the finish line ends in the Village Beer Garden serving Rainier?? After 3.1 miles, we think that you deserve a beer. The best part? Your race admission includes a finish line beer redeemable in the Village Beer Garden. Sip on your beer and celebrate your conquest with the MOViN Rehab Party. Prost! (For runners 21+ of course - don't forget your ID!)
Compete for Glory
A wee competitive, ay? Team and individual prizes will be awarded in the Fremont Oktoberfest Village after the race.
- Fastest male, female
- Fastest male, female of Beer Belly Division
- Best costume
- Biggest team
- Fastest team (based on top four runners of your team)
- Best team costume
RACE AS A TEAM
The teams have the most fun. So gather your quickest sprinters, best costumed friends, and form the biggest group you can to win *all* the awards.
NOTE: If you are part of a team, race registrations can be purchased online individually. Make sure to note your team name. Race registration does NOT include admission into the Tasting Garden. You will have to purchase a Tasting Garden ticket.
BEER BELLY DIVISION
If you’ve got a beer belly, join our elite Beer Belly Division where you’ll be treated like Oktoberfest royalty, including a head start to be the first to the finish line. Then enjoy your beer guilt free -- you just burned those calories and earned the perfect reward.
How to qualify? Men who are 220lbs+ and women who are 175lbs+ are eligible to enter this division.
Runners will begin their quest for Fremont Oktoberfest at the Solstice Plaza near the intersection of N 34th Street and Fremont Ave N, just to the Northeast of the Fremont Bridge.
Once the shot is fired, it’s off and going down N 34th Street until Latona Ave NE where runners will turn down onto the Burke Gilman Trail. Runners will have the scenic Fremont Ship Canal whiz past them as they finish on Phinney Ave N and make their way into the Fremont Oktoberfest Village.
Fremont Oktoberfest is a benefit for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, supporting local schools, art groups, community events, and promoting Fremont as the “Center of the Universe."
Know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly and call a cab. You're not special because you're a runner.