All-ages, all species Sunday at 8am (registration) / 10am (race starts) at the Solstice Plaza.
Kick off fall with the ultimate beer run -- the 13th annual Fremont Oktoberfest 5K, Sunday, September 20, ending at the Fremont Oktoberfest Entrance, with a finish line beer included* in your registration (for those of you 21+). In 2015, the Fremont Oktobefest 5K benefits the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
*Race is all-ages, but you must be 21+ with valid ID to redeem your beer inside Fremont Oktoberfest. On Sunday, September 20, families are welcome inside Oktoberfest! Guests under 21 are admitted and free with a paying adult on Sunday only. Friday and Saturday at Fremont Oktoberfest are stricly 21+.
- $20 Early Bird Registration (ends August 15)
- $25 Pre-Registration Continues (ends September 19)
- $35 Day-of-Race Registration opens at 8am Sunday, September 20
Online race registration ends on Saturday, Sept 19 at 12pm.
Day-of-registration opens on Sunday, Sept 20 at 8am before the race starts at 10am.
- For the grown-ups, registration includes a beer in the Oktoberfest Village Beer Garden. Must be 21+ with valid ID to redeem.
- Your race registration does NOT include admission into the Tasting Garden. You will have to purchase a Tasting Garden ticket.
- NEW IN 2015! The Fremont Oktoberfest 5K is now a fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Instead of providing runners with a race shirt, those funds (and more!) are being donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in their fight against blood cancers.
FINISH LINE BEER GARDEN
Did we mention that the finish line ends in the Finish Line Beer Garden? After 3.1 miles, we think that you deserve a beer. The best part? Your race admission includes one free beer redeemable in the Finish Line Beer Garden. Prost! (For runners 21+ of course - don't forget your ID!)
Compete for Glory
A wee competitive, ay? Team and individual prizes will be awarded at the Finish Line after the race.
- Fastest male, female
- Fastest male, female of Beer Belly Division
- Best costume
- Fastest team (based on top four runners of your team)
RACE AS A TEAM
The teams have the most fun. So gather your quickest sprinters, best costumed friends, and form the biggest group you can to win *all* the awards.
NOTE: If you are part of a team, race registrations can be purchased online individually. Make sure to note your team name. Race registration does NOT include admission into the Tasting Garden. You will have to purchase a Tasting Garden ticket.
BEER BELLY DIVISION
If you’ve got a beer belly, join our elite Beer Belly Division where you’ll be treated like Oktoberfest royalty, including a head start to be the first to the finish line. Then enjoy your beer guilt free -- you just burned those calories and earned the perfect reward.
How to qualify? Men who are 220lbs+ and women who are 175lbs+ are eligible to enter this division.
Runners will begin their quest for Fremont Oktoberfest at the Solstice Plaza near the intersection of N 34th Street and Fremont Ave N, just to the Northeast of the Fremont Bridge.
Once the shot is fired, it’s off and going down N 34th Street until Latona Ave NE where runners will turn down onto the Burke Gilman Trail. Runners will have the scenic Fremont Ship Canal whiz past them as they finish on Phinney Ave N and make their way into the Fremont Oktoberfest Village.
Fremont Oktoberfest is a benefit for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, supporting local schools, art groups, community events, and promoting Fremont as the “Center of the Universe."
Know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly and call a cab. You're not special because you're a runner.