The time of year you’ve all been waiting for…. Fremont Oktoberfest volunteer shifts are now open! Don’t dilly daddle on this one because shifts fill up FAST. I know that you have been dreaming about volunteering at Fremont Oktoberfest since last year’s event and you probably have a few burning questions:
- Free admission into the event, including a souvenir mug and 6 tasting tokens (that’s one extra token than a general admission ticket)
- An official Fremont Oktoberfest t-shirt
- Meet new people, have a great time and support the Fremont Chamber of Commerce
What shifts are available?
- Entrance Booth*
- Beer Pouring*
- Buxom Beer Garden*
- Kids’ Area
- Fremont Oktoberfest 5K (Race Monitors)
- Token Booth*
- Floater (someone to jump in wherever needed!)*
*Must be 21 and over to volunteer for the marked shifts
How do I sign up?
Registration is simple!
1). Hop on over to Shiftboard.com/boldhat 2) Sign up for an account or sign in if you already have a Bold Hat Shiftboard account, 3) Click on “calendar” to check out the shift schedule and sign up for the shift or shifts that work for you!
What else do I need to know?
- You must be 21+ to volunteer for the starred shifts above
- The most important part, Fremont Oktoberfest is a benefit for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce who provides funding for BF Elementary Day School, local arts organizations, neighborhood nonprofits and keeping Fremont vibrant.
- Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the most up to date information about Fremont Oktoberfest. Go forth and conquer volunteers!