Fremont Oktoberfest has been hailed as one of the top 10 places in the world to celebrate Oktoberfest. So come raise a toast with friends to the start of fall, and the abundance of seasonal beer flavors that come with it. View festival program.
Featuring the biggest beer garden in the Northwest, Fremont’s three-day regional festival offers more than 100 bold microbrews and craft beers, plus live rockin’ Seattle bands, Buxom Royalty Contest, the Oktoberfest Village with fun for all ages, and even the Fremont Oktoberfest 5K – the ultimate beer run.
Taking over half of Seattle's eccentric Fremont neighborhood – aka the “Center of the Universe” – Fremont Oktoberfest is your chance to join tens of thousands of people celebrating in the city streets. We’re the number one Oktoberfest in the universe. Prost!
The festival is divided in two parts:
- The Tasting Garden is 21+ with ticket options starting at $20, open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The Village is all-ages and free, open Saturday and Sunday.
Drink for a cause
Fremont Oktoberfest benefits the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, supporting local schools, art groups, community events, and promoting Fremont as the “Center of the Universe.”
2014 Tasting Garden Hours
- Friday, September 19 -- 5:00pm-12:00midnight*
- Saturday, September 20 -- 11:00am-12:00midnight*
- Sunday, September 21 -- 11:00am-6:00pm**
- *Entrance closes at 11:00pm, last call is at 11:15pm, and taps are closed for the evening on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:30pm
- **Entrance closes at 5:00pm, last call is at 5:15pm, and taps are closed for the evening on Sunday at 5:30pm
- For real, no babies, screaming toddlers (or quiet ones). We mean it. They aren't over 21.
- Dogs are allowed on Sunday only.
2014 Village Hours
- Saturday, September 20 -- 11:00am-6:00pm*
- Sunday, September 21 -- 10:00am-6:00pm*
- *Last call is at 5:15pm in the Village Beer Garden and taps close at 5:30pm.
- Babies are allowed in the Village all weekend. Except, no babies in the Village Beer Garden. Dogs are allowed in the Village Beer Garden all weekend, we are a little biased.
Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly, and call a cab. We're watching you.