Who needs Prince William, Kate Middleton, and the latest heir to the throne Prince George - we have Mr. and Miss Buxom.
Join us on Friday night at 8pm inside the Tap House Buxom Beer Garden for the crowing of Fremont's newest royalty.
Friday at 8pm in the Tap House Grill Buxom Beer Garden. Inside the Tasting Garden.
- Register at the Tap House Grill Buxom Beer Garden inside The Tasting Garden between 6pm-7:30pm on Friday September 19, 2014.
- Dress to impress. Dust off your dirndl, grab your stockings, and pull on your lederhosen. Traditional German attire is strongly encouraged.
- Answer two on-stage questions. You should probably brush up on Oktoberfest trivia.
- Practice your best yodel. Be ready to present.
- Winners will be chosen by audience approval on the official Fremont Oktoberfest applause-o-meter.
- $50 Tap House Grill gift card
- Official Fremont Oktoberfest swag to make all your friends jealous
- Bragging rights, of course
- Opportunity to come back to the festival as Fremont Oktoberfest Royalty throughout the weekend
After the contest, stick around the Tap House Grill Buxom Beer Garden to sit and sip on your choice of a half-liter stein, full-liter stein or a full-liter boot.
Fremont Oktoberfest is a benefit for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, supporting local schools, art groups, community events, and promoting Fremont as the “Center of the Universe."
Know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly and call a cab. You're no fun when you get too drunk.